FY22 Internal Referral Campaign, Customer & Marketing: Marketing (49901)
- Deliver innovative strategies that build compelling user experiences that lead to successful launches of large, complex initiatives.
- Bring together strategic, creative and technical skills to help understand how innovation and digital capabilities can help transform their businesses for the better.
- Define marketing strategies, value propositions and strategic imperatives for growth that reduce marketing costs, increase speed-to-market, establish and elevate brand standards and simplify digital delivery.
- Decipher and transform marketing analytics and customer insights into new customer experiences, business strategies and competitive advantage.
- Work with clients to deliver high-impact customer experiences, and improving creative collaboration to deliver business value.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 3+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
- Experience across a broad range of digital/commerce technologies and platforms across Web Solutions, Digital Marketing, Enterprise Portals, Content and Cloud
- Experience in leading complex integrated solutions including integration services, data modeling, cloud-based solutions
- Led system integration solutions, cloud based solutions, administration, application development, portal design, application and system level security, database design, and multi-tier architectures.
- Experience leading large sized teams (on and offshore) and technology engagements, including client and consulting staff
- Experience leading multiple large full lifecycle implementations
- Experience with selling to C-level executives and other business development activities
- Travel up to 50% of the time (While up to 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or another technology-related field
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications
- Marketing Automation (Eloqua, Responsys, Marketo)
- DMPs (Blue Kai, Rocket Fuel, Trade Desk etc.)
- DSPs (Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick, Media Math)
- Data visualization, Tableau, Omniscope, PowerBI, Web Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Good Analytics, Webtrends
- Strong communication skills (interactions with executive clients and sponsors)
- Experience in developing practical solutions and methodologies; developing "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents.
- Commerce strategy and implementation experience (CloudCraze or other leading platform)
- Participation in public speaking events; publishing in industry periodicals