Digital Customer - Angular Developer Location Open (71375)
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Build the interactive data visualization and data interfaces using web technologies.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Cooperate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
- 3+ years of experience with the design and development of single page web applications
- Proficient in Angular 5+ (Components, Reactive/template forms, RxJS, services etc.)
- Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 and Less/Sass.
- Good understanding of any CSS frameworks (Bootstrap or Material Design)
- Experience in Responsive web design
- Experience in asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiar with web accessibility guidelines
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine, Karma)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert, AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Seattle, WA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Ability to travel up to 10%