Service Process Lead II (R464990)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.Why customer service at Stryker?
Are you interested in making a difference in healthcare by assisting sales reps and building relationships with customers? As a member of our customer services team, that is exactly what you will do! Here, you will be a part of a dynamic and supportive team that provides solutions to our customers in their time of need.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
What you will do in this role:
- Manage best practice implementation to meet/exceed business goals and standards
- Meet established metrics for operations
- Check inventory records to determine availability of requested products
- Assess product delivery choices
- Use computers to enter, access, retrieve data
- Maintain account records, reporting and filing
- Process orders for products
- Confer with distribution, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel in order to expedite or trace deliveries
- Investigate customer complaints
- Track service levels and problem solve any discrepancies
- Utilize processes and tools for scheduling surgeries
- Manage inventories by tracking inventory records reflecting product movement, notifying departments when supplies of specific items are low, or when orders would deplete available supplies
- Work with internal resources for alternative product obtainment (e.g. loaner bank, other warehouses, consignments)
- Cycle count activities
- Set up and organize the warehouse for incoming and outgoing shipments
- Organize, retrieve or place goods from/into stock received via multiple sources
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment, inventory for expiration dates etc.
- Prepare reports as required
- Schedule and lead meetings with team members to update on new policies/procedures, schedules and incidents
- Implement and support Quality initiatives
What you need:
- 3 years related related experience.
- High school diploma.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a minimal amount of force. Frequently or constantly to lift, carry, etc. Generally involves sitting most of the time.
- Must be able to review printed material.
- Must have good visual acuity.
- Must be able to read and explain detailed product information and/or ordering procedures.
- Must be able to analyze and resolve routine customer service & operations related issues of a moderate to diverse scope using independent judgment.
- Ability to prioritize work and keep detailed and accurate records.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective analytical skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Basic PC skills.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com