Supervisor Customer Service
Customer Experience Supervisor
This is a highly visible and critical role at Pearson interacting with VP-level management. This role is key in shaping our brand image and helps increase customer loyalty. This is not your average customer support supervisor role. We are looking for someone that is passionate about delivering on expectations, as well as building and leading teams that provide unforgettable positive customer experiences. If this is you, then we should talk.
As a Customer Experience Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing operational excellence supporting and leading our customer experience team. Moreover, you will be supporting our customers (psychologists, private clinicians, department heads, school administrators, principals, secretaries, and Pearson internal employees). This role is to manage the day-to-day of support and some escalations in order to maximize the quality of service, costs, and operational performance.
This person will serve as the owner for support delivery for assigned teams and have full responsibility and accountability for managing the day-to-day operations. The primary responsibilities will include fostering, managing, building, and leading a team. This team is responsible for inbound/ outbound customer inquires, invoicing, quotes, upselling, cross-selling, collaborating with sales and other internal colleagues, lead management, and renewals.
In this position, you will play a key role in driving and optimizing the integration of business processes and support services in an effort to drive customer experience, satisfaction, retention, and loyalty. This individual will own the Support Delivery for steady-state business, product releases, business changes, support model optimization, new tools/technologies landing with successful business outcomes, and operational initiatives -- all while playing a pivotal role in sharing best practices in service strategy initiatives across the organization.
Essential responsibilities and deliverables
- Hire, develop, mentor, coach, and supervise customer experience team members
- Has thorough knowledge of the Clinical Assessment products/services
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, problem-solving, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Experience leading high performing, metric-driven, and accountable remote teams
- Excels in strategic thinking, ability to anticipate obstacles and develop proactive solutions, drive for results through execution and attention to detail
- Ability to drive consistency and change in a complex environment
- Leadership to ensure that professionalism is conducted, and that oversight of that a stellar experience is being delivered to customers and team
- Maintain metrics associated with phones, service level agreement & customer experience
- High degree of daily hands-on coaching one on one
- Collaborate and present to Senior leaders regarding performance, areas of opportunity, support, and provide business updates
- Exceptional listening, perceiving, and understanding skills desired
Measure of Performance
- Achieves monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives
- Adherence to KPI’s
- Demonstrated leadership and quickly being a key piece of the sales organization
- Team recruitment, retention, training, and competency to goals
- Preparation and presentation of results weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed expectations
- Performance adherence and performance management r
- HS diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3 years+ supervisory experience in contact center environment preferred
- 2 years + customer escalation experience preferred
- Strong presentation, account development, and leadership skills are necessary to motivate sales staff
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- High degree of accountability and agility
- A commitment to excellence and service are paramount
- Experience working in a fast-paced high-volume environment
- Computer skills with MS Office and CRM database and presentation software
- Demonstrated exceptional analytical skills, in conjunction with a structured, systematic approach to problem-solving
- Ability to quickly assess call center performance issues to identify drivers and formulate action plans
- Ability to organize and work under pressure with quick turnaround on results while juggling multiple tasks and issues
- Proven excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate clearly, thoroughly, and professionally even when under stress and maintain composure at all times
- Strong presentation skills. Able to speak in front of large groups and to all levels of management
- Demonstrate proficiency of Google and Microsoft Office suite of products and web browsers
- Flexibility and being able to adapt to the changing priorities within the support organization are required for success
- Ability to work extended hours as needed especially during migrations and/or peak periods
- Provide subject matter expertise and support to co-workers regarding system questions, product knowledge, etc.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $60,000. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees can be seen at: https://pearsonbenefitsus.com/
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here: http://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.
Job: CUSTOMER SERVICE
Organization: Assessment & Qualifications
Req ID: 2350