Customer Support Specialist ( R-00054132 )
DescriptionJob Description:The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Customer Support Specialist supporting our DoD customer at DISA HQ at Ft. Meade, MD.
We seek individuals with excellent communication, critical thinking, and collaboration skills to function in a high-paced, dynamic environment alongside a proven ability to work both as part of a team and independently. A successful candidate will be able to engage with stakeholders from across the company, partner companies, and contractors.
In this role, you will be support the Secure Mobility Implementation Team (SMIT) which supports the DoD Mobility Program as a part of DISA's GSM-O contract.
- Respond to end user calls as a first line of technical support, gathering information to resolve the issues, and /or assisting others in the resolution of the problem in a timely, accurately, and professional manner.
- Provide asset management support including the inventory and accountability of all mobile devices to include hotspots, cell phones tablets, and other items introduced into the program.
- Support the development, coordination, and approval of requisite program acquisition documentation in accordance with DoD 5000 series regulation and instruction and/or DISA Small Projects Policies
- Monitor program performance, execution and metrics development and provide recommendations for increased efficiency.
- Attend meetings and brief the government on program status and adhoc info requests.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- High School Diploma 2 years of relevant experience
- Must be willing to obtain Security+ certification within 6 months of being hired
- Ability to interpret customer requests and map to existing business functions.
- Ability to work in a team focused, dynamic environment.
- Security+ Certification
- Experience or familiarity with business case development.
- Experience with service desk support.
- Experience with at least one of the following: DISA Programs, Request Fulfillment,
- Proficiency in at least one of the following tools: Microsoft SharePoint or DISA Storefront
- Proficiency with data management principles.
- Proficiency developing processes and procedures for program support and training.
- Experience with DoD asset management processes, forms and procedures.
External Referral EligibleExternal Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:SecretTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Customer SupportPay Range: