IT Close Support/Customer Support (SME) ( R-00043088 )
Leidos is looking for a senior Information Technology (IT) Service/Help Desk Support Specialist supporting a new opportunity. The successful candidate will support continuity of our customer’s mission by helping ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of IT systems.
Overall responsibilities include:
- Provide contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems.
- Provide in-person and remote troubleshooting support to customers.
- Document incident resolution and status in incident database tools.
- Provide polite and friendly customer service.
- Install system wide software and assist with fine-tuning system performance.
- Understand dependencies across hardware and software components.
- Create and manage user accounts, including administrator and service accounts.
- Provide input and update to standard operating procedures.
- Participate in organizations change management process.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires High School diploma and 5+ years of experience
- May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
INDExternal Referral Bonus:EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:5000Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Customer SupportPay Range: