Customer Support Operations Specialist (29390)
- Monitor and track all Customer Support operational activities, issues, and client inquiries
- Actively monitor the ticket queue for VIP and escalated tickets to ensure timely resolution
- Directly resolve or collaborate with Tier I and Tier II to close escalated tickets and critical tasks
- Proactively track and work with other teams to troubleshoot and resolve major customer impacting technology issues
- Assists or leads the continued tracking of widespread technical issues and work with the Problem Management team and/or the vNOC to provide insight on the customer impact
- Acts as the primary POC to compile all pertinent data from customers, stakeholders and internal staff regarding high priority incidents for Tier III to investigate
- Support or lead customer technology projects
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 5 years (+) professional experience with End User Computing, Customer Centric Operations, and IT Operations Management
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Knowledge or experience working with end user and service desk technology and associated processes, such as ITIL
- Ability to manage and prioritize work in a fast-paced complex environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Troubleshooting experience with hardware, applications, networks, etc.
- Ability to learn new technology and applications
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Mature and self-motivated professional able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.