Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Customer Success Support Engineer (30273)
Customer Success Support Engineer
Work you'll do
An Associate would play a key role in interfacing directly with customer & internal teams to ensure successful project outcomes and ongoing customer satisfaction. This will be responsible for resolving L1 & L2 issues from the customer.
The Team: Deloitte Consulting Innovation & Platforms (I&P)
The Deloitte Consulting Innovation and Platforms is the leading-edge product development facility for Deloitte Consulting; focused on creating cloud-based software and advanced analytics products. The portfolio spans multiple software technologies including wearables, machine learning and advanced analytics, social/mobile, and other leading technologies.
Our strategy is to augment our leading services practice with software and analytics products that strike at the heart of our clients' business problems providing them with differentiated products. To do this, our I&P is built up of multiple teams including user experience/user interface designers, software architects and engineers, infrastructure and operations staff, testers, and developers. All of which follow our software quality assurance methods and standards. Our dedicated space is equipped with Smart Board technology and interactive team environments along with state-of-the-art video conferencing facilities.
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and innovation and can develop ideas into products that are relevant to solve business problems.
- Experience in handling L1& L2 support tickets
- Good understanding of support processes
- Can monitor, triage, follow up and close the tickets in Jira/ServiceNow
- Knowledge of any ticketing tool like Jira, Salesforce or ServiceNow is required
- Experience in user administration work for custom applications and job monitoring skills
- Good trouble shooting, problem-solving and analytics skills
- Experience in supporting Cloud based solution
- Strong team player and should have good communicate skill.
- Proactive and independent ability to resolve technical issues while functioning in a support-team structure
- 3 to 4 years' experience in Customer Support role.
- Minimum four-year degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related degree program, or equivalent experience.
Good to have skills
- 3 to 4 years hands-on experience supporting L1 & L2 issues for Data Visualization tool (Tableau, Qlikview or Qliksense) or ETL (Informatica, SSIS)
- Experience in SQL databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres or MySQL.
- Experience with windows-based environment
- Troubleshooting skills for ETL, Reporting tools, Log monitoring which includes tracing the steps back for a data.
- Experience on AWS environment
- Python or Machine Learning technical skills
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.