Customer Support Representative (R454262)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named the #5 World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.comWhy customer service at Stryker?
Are you interested in making a difference in healthcare by assisting sales reps and building relationships with customers? As a member of our customer services team, that is exactly what you will do! Here, you will be a part of a dynamic and supportive team that provides solutions to our customers in their time of need. Stryker is also consistently listed as a ‘Best Place to Work’ and offers great benefits and perks – like tuition reimbursement and a wellbeing program! (*Benefits vary by country)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. We are currently seeking a Customer Support Representative to join our Endoscopy division to be based in San Jose, CA or remotely anywhere in the United States.
What you will do:
- Receives customer telephone calls and act as a customer contact regarding pricing, scheduling and shipping.
- Will process customer orders and determine status of existing orders.
- Will provide product information, including technical, operational and/or repair part information.
- May provide information to and/or research problems for the sales force and/or customers, coordinating with other departments as needed.
- May prepare or update general and/or product specific information.
- May train new and/or temporary employees.
What you need:
- 1-year customer service related experience.
- High school diploma.
- University and/or formal customer service training desired.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a minimal amount of force. Frequently or constantly to lift, carry, etc. Generally involves sitting most of the time.
- Must be able to communicate telephonically.
- Must be able to review printed material.
- Must be able to operate common office equipment (e.g. calculator, PC, fax machine, telephone, etc.)
- Must have good visual acuity.
- Must be able to read and explain detailed product information and/or ordering procedures.
- Must be able to analyze and resolve routine customer service related issues of a moderate to diverse scope using independent judgment.
- Ability to prioritize work and keep detailed and accurate records.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective analytical skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Basic PC skills.
Our total rewards offering varies by country but often includes bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/