Customer Success Operations Lead (2103562)
Customer Success Operations Lead - ( 2103562 )
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment,powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
The Customer Success Operations Lead is a member of the Customer Success operations team, reporting to the Director of Customer Success Operations. You will join a growing organization that is reinventing the way that Pearson interacts with our customers. As an essential function for a subscription-based economy, Customer Success at Pearson is at the forefront of delighting customers and adding value to drive their usage and strong retention.
As the Operations Lead, you will get to work with department leaders to maximize systems and processes to enable our growing team. You will be part of a team that includes experienced training and data reporting specialists and will build partnerships with services, sales, and support stakeholders to develop and strengthen shared processes and systems and ensure Customer Success operations are educating upstream dependencies. You will work with the Director of Customer Success Operations to research and design Customer Success operational needs and models for future markets and products.
You will be in charge of gathering Customer Success business requirements to ensure continuous improvement of the operational roadmap that enables Customer Success to engage effectively and bring value to higher education faculty using Pearson courseware solutions and ebooks. You will use your skills in business process mapping and requirements documentation to inform the implementation of new processes and systems. You will monitor the effectiveness of processes and systems and aim to continuously improve them.
- Engage Customer Success leadership to define business needs and requirements to create and improve department operational roadmaps.
- Partner with the greater Services organization and Sales ops to ensure operational roadmaps are coordinated, and that Customer Success workflows reflect updates to changing ways of working.
- Document use cases and journeys to inform process design and requirements.
- Evaluate system capabilities to meet business requirement and process gaps to improve Customer Success Journeys.
- Implement processes, technology and reporting to enable operational models
- Complete user acceptance testing of business requirements, providing approvals in time for delivery to production.
- Collaborate with Training and Enablement role to ensure department training efficacy.
- Gather data and user feedback of existing processes and systems to drive improvements in usage and implementations.
- Develop new 1-to-many operational models to drive and measure retention of customers
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required
- 2-3 years of experience in an operations or services enablement role, with a focus on Customer Success or similar function for a SaaS business
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and Excel; Marketing Cloud a plus
- Experience in drafting business requirements; writing Salesforce change requests preferred
- Understanding of tool integration capabilities with Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Fundamental Project Management skills, methodologies and tools, such as R.A.C.I, smart sheets, etc.
- Experience with Customer Success models and services.
- Organized and able to work on both long-term projects and requests requiring a quick turnaround.
- Skilled in asking probing questions to understand the business and technical needs of various teams, and can articulate them to others
- Ability to create and present workflow process and visuals for multiple audiences including executive summaries and high-level business stakeholders
- Experience defining process gaps and communicating their impact against timelines
- Curious, imaginative, detail-oriented, and able to align their work towards department Vision
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $70,000 - 80,000 per year. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees can be seen at: https://pearsonbenefitsus.com/#LI-POST
Primary Location : US-RE-Remote
Work Locations :
Job : Sales
Organization : North America
Employee Status : Regular Employee
Job Type : Standard
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting : Apr 30, 2021
Job Unposting : Ongoing
Schedule: : Full-time Regular
Req ID: 2103562