Operations Service Senior Supervisor (338412)
PRS Operations Service Sr. Supervisor
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
The Operations Service Sr. Supervisor will, in partnership with the leadership team, manage the daily operations of our phone/processing service teams. Work directly with Operations leadership team to continually enhance and develop the staff’s customer service skills while creating efficiencies across teams to improve service and productivity. Provide recommendations to Operations management on process improvements and staffing allocations. Provide leadership and guidance to further develop the knowledge, productivity, and customer service skills of the staff.
- Oversee the development and implementation of branch strategies, goals and objectives in support of Personal Risk Services profitability and growth initiatives.
- Work in conjunction with department leaders to determine operational costs, assisting with the implementation and monitoring of staffing and expenses.
- Provide recommendations to department on process improvement and staffing allocations.
- Work directly with peers, Operations leaders, Underwriters and Marketing to establish and continually drive client-centric and quality focused services.
- Provide technical expertise regarding specific questions, issues, or projects. Guide the development and implementation of solutions/improvements and effectively removes obstacles.
- Initiate proposals to management regarding the improvement in the quality and/or efficiency of the functions performed within the department.
- Provide leadership, development, coaching, and serves as a role model for the staff. Promote creativity and innovation.
- Provide vision, direction, and establish goals and development plans. Administer performance reviews for direct reports and provide ongoing feedback regarding performance.
- Responsible for responding to and implementing workflows to ad hoc requests for information from all business partners (underwriting/marketing), special projects, and assisting others units.