BaaS - Product Operations Manager
This full-time Operate Lead role within Deloitte's Digital Banking Solutions offering will support Deloitte's Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) asset. The Digital Banking Solutions team supports Deloitte's biggest investments in hybrid businesses from incubate and launch through scale execution.
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking Solutions (nCino), and BaaS .
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
Deloitte's Banking-as-a-Service Offering
Built on the backs of our digital banking practice and decades supporting clients of all scale making the hard decisions of who to partner with, where to start, and how improve time to value. You can't solve today's challenges by focusing on single layer (experience, cloud, core) nor on a single vendor partner - so we've built an ecosystem solution that has the hard parts of integration, data standards, and core configuration already developed to enable banking solutions. We do this by plugging in fintech partners and existing capabilities (e.g., cards, BSA-AML.) from a single framework that allows our clients launch new propositions at speed.
Work you'll do
Some core activities you will own as a Operate Lead within BaaS's team include:
• Support the BaaS Operations team to execute banking operations strategies, objectives, goals, and processes that are scalable, support the product/offering, provide frictionless experiences for clients, and contain appropriate levels of controls for inherent risks
• Lead the delivery of Operations initiatives on the quarterly roadmap, which Operations team is responsible for delivering to support offering/product growth
• Implementation initiatives on the quarterly roadmap by working with a cross-functional delivery team focused on Consumer and SMB banking products
• Create data-driven process for planning, prioritizing, and optimizing that maximizes ROI of resources
• Facilitate Operations review and adherence to processes and policies by leading the creation of artifacts and reports as needed
- Individually and if applicable, as a team lead, participates in identifying, measuring, monitoring, controlling and risk mitigation activities departmental and enterprise-wide risks
- Maintain awareness of and adherence to Deloitte's compliance requirements and risk management concepts, expectations, policies, and procedures and apply them to daily tasks
• Draw insights that help our leaders focus on hitting goals and planning where Product Operations needs to go
• Drive high-impact recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative analysis on a variety of thorny problems and carry projects from concept to implementation
• Develop robust performance reporting and forecasting to understand efficiencies, gaps, and growth opportunities across customer experience, product, and operations
- Experience analyzing whether to build, buy or borrow for multiple initiatives
• Lead your team and mentor team members Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from a fully-accredited college or university or equivalent experience
• Experience leveraging analytics, research, processes, and product understanding to make recommendations that drive improvements and deliver repeatable outcomes
• Experience leading or working in Operations in a fast-growing company
• Experience in high-growth SaaS or technology companies
• 4+ years of experience in Strategy/Management Consulting organization or Business Operations in a Financial Services or Tech company
• Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
• Banking, FinTech, or direct financial services operations experience is a plus
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.