Customer Relationship Manager ( R-00045757 )
Leidos is looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Military Health Services (MHS) Enterprise Information Technology Services Integrator (EITSI) program. The DHA MHS EITSI program is a critical program to modernize, standardize and optimize the Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure by establishing an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) environment using a Multisourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach.
The services integrator will manage the EITS environment and assist the government in providing oversight of the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the DHA, MHS, and mission partners. The EITSI will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs. The EITSI will also deliver Service Desk and Global Operations (Network Operations Center, Performance Management) services to DHA. The IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
- Lead the Business Relationship Management function for the program
- Supports Customer interactions across the Integrated Service Providers.
- Support and coordinate the On-Going Program of Customer Satisfaction.
- Manages the Business Analysis and Demand Management practices for the program to advocate and serve Customers and the overall MHS mission.
- Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and thirteen (13) years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency.
- An understanding of Enterprise IT service delivery methodologies and solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Health IT experience
- Previous experience (at least 4 years) working as a customer relationship manager or a track record of managing customer relationships.
- PMP Certification
- Previous experience (at least 4 years) leading customer business analysis and demand management in a Health IT environment
- Previous experience (at least 4 years) leading a business relationship function
- Knowledge of Health IT technology including Electronic Health Records.
- Experience with Service Desk support and operations
- ITIL v4 Foundation Certification
DHAEITExternal Referral Bonus:IneligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Public TrustTravel:Yes, 25% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Proj and Prog ManagementPay Range: