Manager Retail Customer Care Workforce Planning
Do you love helping others? Are you a problem-solver who likes to find creative solutions to help others? Do you want to take that creativity and work for a World-Class organization?
Then apply today to our Customer Service Team at Ashley Furniture – the number one retailer of furniture and bedding in the United States!
There is only one boss: The Customer. Our Customer Service team promotes a positive, customer-centric environment by providing practical and impactful service to achieve consumer, business and employee satisfaction!
Retail Customer Care Workforce Planning Manager:
What Will You Do?
The Workforce Supervisor will lead a team of Real-Time Analysts and Workforce Administrators to provide timely and accurate reporting to all lines of business within the customer contact center while keeping the needs of the company as the top priority. This position will establish, eliminate, or change processes that will contribute to the overall improvement of the Workforce department. The Real-Time Analyst is a support role, responsible for monitoring staffing and making decisions that best fit the business needs. This position will spend most of the workday observing queues, changing skill attributes and working with Customer Care Supervisors to best keep the site goals aligned and in focus. This position is responsible for learning and understanding all aspects of the retail customer service environment including call queues, schedule adherence, service levels, ASA’s and scheduling to be able to keep customer wait times optimal and overall site functionality.
The Workforce Planning Manager is responsible for overseeing the productivity of the company. One primary duty of this role is to assess, analyze, and report on employee productivity at the individual, department, and institutional levels.
What Do You Need
- 5 years experience Customer Service, Required
- 3 years of Workforce Management, Required
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude that motivates others
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult customer issues or inquiries
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office Excel, macros & reporting
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.