Service Desk Technician III/Supervisor DC3 ( R-00071814 )
Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries.
We know once you join Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined.
Leidos is currently seeking a Service Desk Technician III/Supervisor to provide onsite support at our customer’s site in Linthicum, MD.This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in
supporting Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center’s Operations Environment (OE) directorate.DC3 delivers capability with a team comprised of Department of the Air Force civilians, Air Force and Navy military personnel, and contractors for specialized support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising help desk personnel, as well as performing in-depth problem analysis, coordination with vendors or other 3rd party personnel needed to resolve problems.
- Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments. Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
- Decision-making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- IAT II
- Computing Environment Certificate relevant to assigned duties (completed within 6 months of Task Order Award)
- BA/BS and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with13+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience with Windows 10 Operating Systems and MS Office products
- Demonstrated experience with account management, password resets and changing OU's
- Experience supporting desktops in a Help Desk environment
- Experience with Active Directory
- Customer service experience
- Experience deploying workstations and peripherals
Security Clearance Requirements:
- TS/SCI Clearance