Senior Medical Education Associate (Remote) (R453114)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented professionals who create a track record of success.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do
- Basic understanding of marketing/sales related event coordination
- Basic product and procedural knowledge
- Basic understanding of competitive landscape
- General understanding of key customer groups
- Advanced understanding of educational program design
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and execute Medical Education programs
- Organize in-class or virtual courses
- Gather, track, and organize data and information from Medical Education programs
- Coordinate scheduling, servicing, testing, packing, shipment, and receipt of equipment.
- Understands who are the key KOLs and how to communicate program logistics
- Understand and support our budgeting process
- Understand customer profile
- Ability to map customer profile
- Understand and provide input of training and medical education workstreams
- Understand customer profile, and adapt curriculum pathway
- Awareness of internal and external branding guidelines
- Aware of commonly used internal and external communication tools and channels
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline required
- MBA preferred
- 2+ years of work experience required
- 2+ years medical device or Medical Education experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines
- Ability to be persuasive in the absence of organizational authority
- Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Learn more about Stryker:
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.