Medical Education Associate (R454353)
Who we want:
- Motivated product launchers. People who bring strategic direction and drive for execution to ensure products are developed and launched with precision
- Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
What you will do:
The Medical Education Associate plays a key role in delivering best in-class educational opportunities to our customers. The primary focus of this position will be the daily support and overall strategy of sales lead workshops. Serving as the point of contact to the sales force and helping with workshop structure, product orders, troubleshooting, and interacting with cross-divisional partners as well as 3rd party vendors. In addition, the Medical Education Associate will support the broader MedEd team in the creation, management, and execution of educational events and resources. This is a foundational role with a variety of ways to learn, grow, and actively contribute to our mission of making healthcare better.
- Ensure all programs meet compliance requirements and necessary paperwork is completed.
- Source program venues (i.e hotel space, complete site inspections and obtain suitable contract with the venue and transportation vendor)
- Manage organization of meeting details (Faculty dinners, catering, a/v,). Provide all agendas & logistical information
- Understands who are the key KOLS and learns how to communicate with them.
- Identifies continuous improvement for their workstreams Customer/Business Centric
- Identifies critical customer needs and preferences
- Provides customer feedback to Medical Education leadership Brand Stewardship
- Follow and use corporate branding guidelines Communication Planning
- Familiar with key communication platforms. Adhere to communication policies.
- Supports presentations to leaders, sales, and customers
- Intentionally learns while gaining experience.
- Builds stable relationships.
- Demonstrates ownership and integrity of work.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Basic understanding of event coordination, team-based work experience, excellent attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines
- Ability to be persuasive in the absence of organizational authority
- Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Exercise discretion and independence when applying professional expertise
- Must have the ability to prioritize work and keep detailed and confidential records
- Must be able to communicate / present to large groups of people
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Learn more about Stryker: