Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in training, transformation and technology? A solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment with a strong company culture, without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our innovative and forward-thinking US Delivery Center (USDC).
At Deloitte's US Delivery Center (USDC) we help clients achieve a higher level of service in operational efficiency and business value. The USDC leverages scale, talent, and a center delivery model to provide high quality, cost-effective services with standardized processes and procedures. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Our delivery centers are based in Mechanicsburg, PA, Lake Mary, FL, and Gilbert, AZ.
Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital practice is a leading global advisor and implementation partner working with companies, governments, and organizations around the world. Our goal is to improve our clients' organizational results and impact by focusing on challenges at the intersection of business and people. Learn more about our Human Capital practice.
Work you'll do
As a Solution Specialist in the Human Capital Organization Transformation practice, you'll act as an advisor to clients and assist them with the communications and training material design, development and delivery necessary to successfully implement and adopt new technologies or business process changes.
Solution Specialist must have the following:
• Strong value alignment to our core RICCE values (Respect, Inclusion, Community, Commitment and Excellence)
• Support design, development and delivery of training materials and training in support of the overall project timeline and key milestones
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
• Ability to maintain integrity and professionalism
• Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
• Effective listening skills and attention to detail
• Ability to execute ideas and concepts
• Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
• Demonstrated ability to learn, apply and communicate business-related concepts and ideas
• Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity
• Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
• Work effectively under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
As part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Human Capital professionals work closely with clients around the world to develop effective and efficient people-centered solutions. Our team helps clients define their talent strategy and align it with their executive business vision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR service delivery models, set the stage for continuously improving operational excellence, and reimagines the HR brand. Learn more about our Human Capital practice.
Strategic shifts such as new products and services, market expansion, evolving growth strategies, innovative technology, new leadership, or mergers and acquisitions, all impact a company's most important asset, their people. With these shifts, the need to align corporate culture, structure and talent with business strategy becomes more urgent. Deloitte's OT practice helps our clients with the critical changes required for success, offering business-oriented and data-driven solutions to drive transformation agendas and achieve high impact, sustainable business results.
• Completed Bachelor's degree in related field of study (business, management, human resources, instructional design, education, organizational behavior or psychology); or equivalent experience
• Background in Adult Learning Principles, ADDIE modeling, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Authoring Tools (Captivate, Vyond, Articulate, Camtasia, etc.)
• Demonstrated training material design, development and delivery experience
• Strong attention to detail, time management, and follow through
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
• Demonstrated interest in Human Capital work through internships, professional organizations, volunteer work, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
• Travel up to 10% annually
• Must be willing to live in or within a commutable distance to the Gilbert, AZ, Mechanicsburg, PA, or Lake Mary, FL delivery center(s)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Project Management support and Work Plan development experience
• Risk and issue management background
• Ability and willingness to acquire a U.S. Security Clearance