Training Consultant (15828)
- Coordinate with senior managers in the Division/Sub-Division to identify training needs.
- Assist in mapping out annual training plans for management and cybersecurity career tracks.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
- Research and recommend new training methods.
- Support standalone exercise facilitation support and cyber focused briefs as requested by Division/Sub-Division staff.
- Plan and facilitate working sessions and other efforts to identify and coordinate actions to address exercise findings and lessons learned in after action reports.
- Provide support to CSD Governance process to include research and analysis, coordinating working groups and internal meetings in Government facilities, maintaining meeting minutes, creating and maintaining status reports, developing relevant presentation materials, coordinating and communicating various degrees of information with internal and external organizations, tracking action items, reviewing artifacts as necessary, and assist the Associate Director/Deputy Director in maintaining an efficient and timely process flow.
- Research, recommend, and provide as necessary, processes, electronic tools or other means that enhance the quality, efficiency and productivity of the CSD operation.
- Assist with internal reviews/audits of written policy and instruction.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping government initiatives today. Deloitte's practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the marketplace.
Our Human Capital team works with clients to help them develop custom software solutions, manage their applications and databases, and provide strategic recommendations to help them optimize their businesses' operations, processes, and performance.
- 10+ years of experience providing specialized training to customers.
- Must have experience working with teams to identify training needs across an organization.
- Must have experience researching new training methods, identifying if the organization would benefit from any of the new training or training methods, and providing recommendations to leadership.
- Must have experience measuring individual performance and organization's growth as a result of training.
- Experience with Technical Writing.
- Experience with Training Development.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Master's degree.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain DHS Suitability.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.