Training Coordinator (131389772)
The Training Coordinator is responsible for administration of training for manufacturing associates as well as designing and implementing a sustainable training program. The Training Coordinator is a subject matter expert on the operator certification process and the systems relating to the process.
- Manages new hire, onboarding training: Onsite lead for first day onboarding training program. Coordinate conference room scheduling and setup, coordinate communication between HR recruiter/contract recruiter/hiring manager and presenters. Moderate presentations and breaks. Provide plant tour. Present portions of the training.
- Documents and maintains training records including creating employee profiles, tracking employee qualifications, certification/re-certifications, training events, corrective action, training checksheets. Collects and maintains data as directed by the continuous improvement and manufacturing teams.
- Performs trainer-training with awareness of differences in learner needs, appropriate accommodation for multicultural learners and appropriate adult learning practices.
- Evaluates trainees utilizing a variety of methods and tools; observation, verbal and written assessments, and audits. Recommends remedial training, based on Performance Observations and Audits. Reviews, evaluates and recommends changes to training materials, concentrating on accuracy of content relative to critical tasks, terminology, policies, procedures and documentation. Participates in scheduled events and meetings with the continuous improvement team, manufacturing leaders and other trainers to facilitate program review and improvement
- Works with Production Supervisor and/or Lead to coordinate training with the production schedule. Prepares training matrices for Department Supervisors and/or Leads.
- Serve as core team member on all ISO and Customer Audits in categories pertaining to production training.
- Demonstrates willingness to complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned in order to support the overall organization. Participates in Entegris' continuous quality improvement process and dedication to customer satisfaction.
- 1-3 years relevant previous experience OR Associates Degree in applicable program
- Previous experience managing a training program
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals
- Ability to work on projects with general direction and minimal guidance both on a team and individually
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous project management experience a plus