Manufacturing Technical Training Coordinator (R447522)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
The following is not intended to represent an all inclusive list of job responsibilities, but to outline the ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of the position.
- Manage various functions of the department as coordinate activities related to training compliance at the manufacturing areas
- Ongoing compliance with regulatory standards and quality requirements
- Complies with our quality systems procedures and training system SOP’s.
- Lead improvement projects related to training.
- Advice supervisors and managers on issues related to training.
- Audit and reports audit findings for training compliance in the manufacturing floor.
- Submit periodic compliance reports to supervisors and managers.
- Supports the administration of SLMS and record historical completions.
- Elevate any situation related to training.
- Facilitate training as per request.
- Supports providing training following the methodology OJT (On-the-Job-Training).
- Comply with Health and Occupational Safety politics (EHS).
- Document and maintain training records evidences
- May be required to perform other duties as required to the operations and according to his/her abilities and skills.
- Sedentary works, usually sitting, occasionally exert a negligible force to move objects up to 20 lbs.
- Communicate with large groups of people.
- Review printed materials.
- Communicate telephonically.
- Operate common office equipment (calculators, phone, computer and others.)
- Generate, understand, and explain company policies, detailed procedures and generate reports based on data analysis.
- Understand and correct inconsistencies in the operational processes of training systems and / or make recommendations based on this knowledge.
- Establish work priorities and maintain current and detailed information.
- Knowledge in GMP, OSHA and ISO
- Analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills both written and oral
- Good skills to transfer knowledge
- Basic English communication and writing is required.
- Computer and technical skills are required. Knowledge in Compliance Wire is preferred.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the training cycle, including analysis of training, planning, development, and evaluation.
- Previous experience in manufacturing environments.
- 2 or more years of experience in the Manufacturing area.
- Experience in a Manufacturing Trainer’ role, or similar experience is required.
- Team Leader or Training role experience preferable.
Required Education and Training:
- High School diploma is required. Associate Degree preferable in Business, Engineering Science or related field.
- Knowledge in Training Techniques.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.