Training Support Specialist/Coordinator ( R-00067443 )
Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos currently has an immediate opening for a Training Support Specialist to work in Quantico Virginia supporting a dynamic customer’s training support needs. The candidate will provide training support to the Language Regional Expertise and Culture Programs for the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI).
- Track agents, intelligence analysts, and other personnel assigned to AFOSI based on Government requirements.
- Organize and prepare language matrix for upcoming briefings.
- Track day to day language training and coordinate foreign language pay for OSI personnel.
- Frequently research and obtain language resources to improve the overall program, other duties as assigned.
- Work with Defense Language Institute POCs and OSI POCs in order to request seats for language classes in advance.
- Coordinate with worldwide HQ AFOSI staff elements to obtain program-related data necessary to support counterintelligence programs and other requirements. Examples of data include number of personnel with specific skills, aptitude scores per the DLAB, levels of proficiency in a foreign language per the DLPT, foreign language pay assessment, proficiency skill assessment dates and methods of assessment (e.g., DLPT, OPI) and pro-actively identify projected gains and losses of personnel.
Note: This position is 50% telecommuting
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred and 5 + years of related experience is required.
- Must hold a current TOP SECRET SCI security clearance
- Experience with data analytics,
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Be familiar with the DLPT, OPI and DLAB tests/processes
- Must be familiar with and able to track requirements including, the Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT), Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI) and Defense Language Aptitude Battery (DLAB) test.
- Candidate should be culturally aware of the various customers they provide services to.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree .
- Formal military training in a foreign language.
- Experience supporting Military Culture and Language Training Programs.