Training Curriculum Developer ( R-00053741 )
Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense operation is seeking a Training Curriculum Developer to support our recently awarded SBNAB effort. To be successful in this role, you must have experience in developing training strategies, determining training methods, and developing training materials for presentation in various media. You also must be able to create new training strategies and presentation methods as new media or as new training methodologies become available. We are seeking someone with experience in creating training plans and materials for large complex IT organizations and missions. This position provides technical expertise to C5ISR Center Sustaining Base Network Assurance Branch (SBNAB) Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Security Operations Center (SOC) as a Trainer.
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Clearance: You must hold an active U.S. DoD Secret clearance to qualify.
• Maintain required training records (IT, IAT and CE certifications)
• Develop, implement, and maintain a formal training curriculum that will prepare a DoD compliant cyber analyst with an iterative academic pathway to skillset competence in CSSP
• Identify training needs by evaluating users’ strengths and weaknesses.
• Build training plans and programs and prepare teaching plans for various environments.
• Formulate training outlines and determine instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods.
• Develop and/or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals.
• Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results.
• Deliver training courses, visual aids, and other educational materials.
• Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into staff work behavior.
• Keep well-informed of the newest functions and features in the web application.
• Evaluate ongoing features and functions in the application to ensure that they are reflected in the training plan.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Must hold active DoD Secret clearance
• BA degree in related technical field and 8-12 years prior relevant experience, OR, A Master’s Degree in Instructional Systems Design related technical field with 5-8 years of prior relevant
experience; OR equivalent years of experience in lieu of education.
• Experience in writing of all levels of Training and Technical Publication documentation/products IAW with Army and DOD standards
• Able to multi-task, self-assign work, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written skills with ability to brief various audiences on status of projects, as needed
• Strong interpersonal skills to negotiate and work with technical staff
• High level of proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint, and XML authoring tools)
• US Citizenship is required
• Possess DoD 8570 certification
• Experience as a Subject Matter Expert with Army Tech Pub and/or Training Product Development
• Familiarity and experience IETM development processes and Army Training Product development
• Experience in developing contract deliverables per Data Item Descriptions
• Experience working on software development projects, especially Agile based development programs, within DOD, US Army
SBNABExternal Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:SecretTravel:Yes, 25% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Curriculum DeveloperPay Range: