Associate Director Training - Cebu City, Cebu (109708397)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This isn't HR. This is Human Capital at UnitedHealth Group. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills.
- Working as Head - Provider - Learning Solutions managing end to end planning and delivery of Voice/Contact center trainings and programs across OGA sites in PHL
- Responsible to lead communication/voice training, learning & capability building for Employees across various arms of the BPO business in OGA
- Total responsibility for execution and high level of delivery on Voice
- Partner and work with vendors, institutes, Academia etc. to plan and build relevant training initiatives
- Front ends and manages all client interaction for the business segment (s) responsible
- Fosters and collaborates with all internal and external customers to ensure higher productivity leading to customer satisfaction.
- Understand the client requirements & vision and aligning Learning Solutions’ initiative with client’s vision
- Handle escalations for external & internal stakeholders
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders (including executives, managers, and subject matter experts)
- Conduct reviews and help plan strategy for the Learning Solutions team
- Drives teams to maximize performance while maintaining high standards of quality.
- Responsible for building the business budget, and ensuring appropriate allocation of funds for the various activities.
- Partners with the Senior Leadership in planning, implementation and evaluation / modification of existing capability building academies and projects
- Review and analysis of periodic reports and metrics.
- Actively involved in the internal audit support, ensuring all compliance parameters are met.
- Establish and maintain a working environment conducive to positive morale, individual style, quality, creativity, and teamwork
- Provide direction to staff; ensure resolution of problems; sets priorities
- Actively provides inputs and assistance to the senior management in the planning, implementation, and evaluation / modifications to existing operations, systems, and procedures, specifically relating to his/her assigned project(s).
- Responsible for managing attrition and building retention strategies
- Negotiating solutions, resolving conflicts and anticipating/handling critical situations
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Total experience should be more than 12 years, with relevant training experience in services industry including Training, L&D, outsourcing, operations, consulting
- Experience in capability development and learning practice supporting operations services catering to US Healthcare payers and providers and developing learning practices for Health Administration. Experience in driving large training organization serving customer care.
- Experience in Project Management, Instructional Design, Workplace Learning and Development and Training Solutions Architecture.
- Very keen learner and should be able practitioner of change management. She/he will be managing total team strength of around 30 - 50 plus on rolls employee spread across Philippines.
- Proven leadership and expertise in voice and communication. Soft skills areas in large IT/ITES organizations
- Mastery of business process training & learning operations, content design and technical training
- Ability to plan the training strategy for all key businesses and customer services and then deploy learning solutions across very complex mix of professionals
- Excellent project management skills in situations that involve cross functional stakeholders and challenges such as scope creep, cultural barriers, tight timelines
- Excellent analytical skills - Review and provide direction on Capability Development programs
- Relevant experience in effectively leading and mentoring subordinates and team in general
- Understanding of Financial metrics, calculations, and alignment to organization’s metrics
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving approach
- Ability to identify and deliver new ideas to address key business issues & proactively keep their specialist skills and knowledge at leading edge standard
- Self-motivated. Ability to define, structure and prioritize work for self
- Communication and persuasion skills with the ability to think quickly and package ideas
- Strong experience in leading voice/communication academies in business process operations and corporate learning function of the organization with lead training, learning & capability building for employees in one or more of the following industry areas as well as subject matter expertise in one of the core business processes:
- Mandatory Health Care payer or provider experience
- Mandatory Exposure and experience in Clinical Healthcare
- Extensive Contact Center experience or Information Technology Projects experience
- Understanding and experience of managing operational risks and controls
- Understanding of and exposure to project management disciplines and techniques
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)