Director, Launch Excellence Training ( R-09927)
Title:Director, Launch Excellence Training
Company:Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals Inc.
The Director, Launch Excellence Training manages and executes training programs for Launch and Oncology field teams at Ipsen. This role sits within the Business Operations and Strategy function and reports to the Head of People, Organizational, Capabilities and Field Training.
The Director is the primary contact for all commercial launch training materials including disease state, market preparations and launch workshops. This role also serves as the primary facilitator of classes, development of materials and pull through of Oncology learning programs. This leader works directly with the Head of Training and Development to develop and execute Monthly Clinical Excellence Programs, Quarterly Staff Meetings, and full team training events. They also assist in designing and implementing training programs and leverage multiple learning platforms to deliver training content to cost-effectively reach a large field audience.
- Nurture and expand the pool of talent within the sales teams of Ipsen North America
- Coordinate and execute the delivery of Oncology field force training programs
- Develop and execute monthly launch excellence meetings
- Develop and facilitate launch brand disease state, product and promotional workshops
- Develop pre-launch training curriculum and compliance program
- Active participation in all cross-functional Brand Teams
- Develop and direct workshops for National Business Meeting, POA meetings, etc.
- Contribute to the design, development, and analysis of training across functions and support training efforts that drive improvements in field force effectiveness
- Work closely with the HR team and the Training and Development Lead to maintain and deliver training content via the following platforms:
- IPSEN Global Learning Platform (Cornerstone LMS)
- Brainshark rapid eLearning development and deployment
- MyIPSEN iPad application (Scrimmage Playbook)
- Adobe Connect Virtual Classroom
- Monitor program budgets and upwardly manage project scope as needed
- Supply feedback and insights from training sessions to the Training and Development Lead to inform the design of future training programs
- Comply with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of Ipsen U.S. staff
Abilities, Education and Experience:
- BA/BS is required; MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- 10+ years experience within a learning and development / training role, ideally within pharma / biotech
- Demonstrated experience in operational planning and launch planning
- Ideally experience with pharmaceutical sales and/or commercial operations
- Ideally experience with or knowledge of specialty pharma (oncology, neuroscience, rare disease) and buy & bill
In order to maintain a safe work environment, Ipsen requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the Covid 19 virus at the time of employment.IPSEN is an equal opportunity employer that strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.