Field Sales Representative (Higher Education) (2107529)
Field Sales Representative (Higher Education) - ( 2107529 )
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
We currently have an educational sales opportunity in the western Kentucky area within our Field Sales division.
As a Pearson Sales Representative you are customer facing in assisting and supporting the transformation of learning. You are also responsible for creating effective and innovative sales solutions that address issues and challenges facing institutions, instructors and students today to meet necessary educational outcomes. If you possess a need for achievement, a desire or demonstrated success in meeting and succeeding goals, an interest in digital media and applications and a passion for education, you may find this be a great fit.
Your responsibilities would consist of:
- Employ effective consultative techniques including pre-call planning and productive questioning strategies that lead to winning business.
- Demonstrate superb organizational and follow-up abilities; maintain product knowledge around Pearson technologies, the educational industry, and factors influencing the market environment.
- Deliver technology presentations to faculty.
- Demonstrate collaboration through sharing of successful strategies and working with cross functional teams.
- Implement company initiatives into sales territory.
- Build strong relationships with faculty members and college bookstore personnel.
We are looking for talented salespeople to engage our customers and help us to continue to grow the business.
As Pearson Education Sales Representative, you would receive a highly attractive base salary and uncapped bonus potential, a company car, all travel expenses and an excellent benefits package. In addition you would take part in an extensive training program and ongoing professional development. Your promotional opportunities would include a variety pf positions and levels within sales management, marketing, editorial, digital solutions as well as many other areas.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- High Achievement and consistent track record for excelling in a fast-paced college and/or work environment.
- Sales experience or aptitude via enthusiasm for the process of investigating, creating and fulfilling customers’ needs.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience with Learning Technologies or curiosity about the development of traditional and technology based intellectual property.
- Technological proficiency and strong working knowledge of the internet, mobile technologies, and computer applications and business systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- A 4-year college degree demonstrating academic excellence is preferred.
If you would like to help the world learn, we want to meet you.
Please feel free to visit us at:
www.pearson.com | www.pearsoned.com | www.pearsonhighered.com
Primary Location : US-KY-Bowling Green
Other Locations : US-TN-Nashville
Work Locations :
Job : Sales
Organization : North America
Employee Status : Regular Employee
Job Type : Standard
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting : May 27, 2021
Job Unposting : Ongoing
Schedule: : Full-time Regular
Req ID: 2107529