Systems Governance, Policy and Training Manager (90612)
- Monitor and track system enhancement requirements across all stages of review and approval, maintaining status lists and communication with Contracts leadership review board, CCB, UAT and deployment
- Represent GPSC during CCB meetings. Present requests for system enhancement/creation approval before the CCB and track to completion.
- Assist in drafting system enhancement requirements, and perform detailed UAT working to resolve issues to closure.
- Process improvement and coordination between Contracts and Procurement procedures and leadership
- Integrate systems procedures across GPSC organization
- Create, update, perform and track business system training for new hires/transfers and recurring refresher training for all users of GPSC systems
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- Attention to detail and proven ability to solve complex compliance and system data issues
- 6+ years of related experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability work effectively work collaboratively with teams
- Federal contracting experience and compliance background required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Deloitte GPS experience
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $86425 to $159165.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.