Sales Education Training Manager (R450878)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented professionals who create a track record of success.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do
As a Sales Education Training Manager, you play an active role in enabling Sales Representatives and Mako Product Specialists to support Mako surgical procedures.
- Lead world-class Sales Education training programs focused on Stryker’s Mako applications – Partial Knee, Total Knee and/or Total Hip
- Deliver effective presentations in a classroom setting, and setup and lead laboratory workshops in an interactive and engaging manner
- Coach trainees on comprehending highly technical content and communicating with physicians and surgical staff
- Assess knowledge retention and comprehension through hands-on practical examinations
- Collaborate with the Sales Education, Marketing, and R&D teams to develop and deliver world-class content
- Generate new, high-quality training content using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and ensure compliance with all training requirements
- Evaluate program quality and partner with the Sales Education team and other business partners to continuously improve training courses
- Shape the course curriculum based on latest market developments and new product launches
- Translate business needs into clinical training programs
- Play an active role in hosting events and programs related to educating Sales Representatives and Mako Product Specialists
- Maintain training documentation, ensuring records are accurate and complete for all course attendees
- Be a model of Stryker’s Mission and Values throughout all activities and interactions
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline required
- MBA preferred
- 6+ years of work experience required
- Demonstrated expertise in relevant products, disease states, human anatomy, and biomechanics preferred
- Demonstrated ability to understand and embrace new technologies
- Demonstrated expertise in group facilitation, adult learning methodologies and presentation skills
- Demonstrated skill in written and verbal communication in English, and ability to influence others
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Learn more about Stryker:
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.