Sales Education Training Manager (R450878)
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented professionals who create a track record of success.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do
As a Sales Education Training Manager, you play an active role in enabling Sales Representatives and Mako Product Specialists to support Mako surgical procedures.
- Lead world-class Sales Education training programs focused on Stryker’s Mako applications – Partial Knee, Total Knee and/or Total Hip
- Deliver effective presentations in a classroom setting, and setup and lead laboratory workshops in an interactive and engaging manner
- Coach trainees on comprehending highly technical content and communicating with physicians and surgical staff
- Assess knowledge retention and comprehension through hands-on practical examinations
- Collaborate with the Sales Education, Marketing, and R&D teams to develop and deliver world-class content
- Generate new, high-quality training content using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and ensure compliance with all training requirements
- Evaluate program quality and partner with the Sales Education team and other business partners to continuously improve training courses
- Shape the course curriculum based on latest market developments and new product launches
- Translate business needs into clinical training programs
- Play an active role in hosting events and programs related to educating Sales Representatives and Mako Product Specialists
- Maintain training documentation, ensuring records are accurate and complete for all course attendees
- Be a model of Stryker’s Mission and Values throughout all activities and interactions
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline required
- MBA preferred
- 6+ years of work experience required
- Demonstrated expertise in relevant products, disease states, human anatomy, and biomechanics preferred
- Demonstrated ability to understand and embrace new technologies
- Demonstrated expertise in group facilitation, adult learning methodologies and presentation skills
- Demonstrated skill in written and verbal communication in English, and ability to influence others
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Learn more about Stryker: