Strategic and Modernization Collective Training Exercise Integrator ( R-00052480 )
The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Strategic and Modernization Collective Training Exercise Integrator at Fort Belvoir, VA.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
Incumbent performs professional coordination and integration duties between INSCOM, Modernization Commands, Strategic and Operational Training Units, and CoEs to support the delivery of intelligence exercise support, to include integrated support of Multi-Domain Operations (MDO) Home Station Training (HST). Deliver intelligence expertise on the presentation of operational and/or tactical dilemmas through the combined application of calibrated force posture. Recommend the employment of intelligence capabilities in support of multi-domain formations; and convergence of capabilities across domains, environments, and functions in time and spaces to achieve operational and tactical objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Coordinates the INSCOM portion of EXCON support to Strategic and Modernization Exercises. Enables the EXCON to remain compliant with other agencies or offices. Coordinates and Integrates with the INSCOM G-37, Training Unit SIOs, Intelligence CoE, Cyber CoE, Fires CoE at subject matter expert exchanges, paper presentations, and discussion seminars (i.e., ASRC MI Work Group, Foundry Forums, etc.) pertaining to incumbent's expertise on strategic and modernization exercises. Collaborates with relevant Army, Joint, and Intelligence Community (IC) stakeholders to design concepts that inculcates intelligence personnel to a common standard that will enable future formations or operations. Integrates joint targeting concepts and the various layers of joint, combined and coalition campaigns. Conducts analysis on opportunities for cost sharing with non-INSCOM organizations to provide manpower/support at Foundry sites, reducing net overall costs to both Foundry and partner programs. 40%
2. Applies Intelligence Community (IC) Policy to the development and resourcing of the capability and capacity to train on the conduct of operations in contested and congested environments to include denied, degraded, disrupted space operating environments (D3SOE). Enables the development of a clear and achievable road map to build Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) Training environments for HST. Enables a training pathway on Command and Control of the Information Environment (C2IE). Enables shaping and downward reinforcing capabilities at echelon. Ensures the capture of learned lessons. Ensures that training reflects a system-of-systems approach to operations. Supports the elimination of stovepipes in Army processes and doctrine (platforms, sensors, SIGINT, EW, Cyber, IO, communications) to support battle planning, CONOP development, modelling and simulation, testing, C4I and integration of coalition capabilities adequately. Reviews and provides input on applicable doctrine manuals. Apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to development of new principles and concepts. Synchronizes planning efforts with relevant portions of the FORSCOM training guidance. Supports development of the most cost effective manning and materiel solutions to meet training and operational requirements. Develops and nominates governance processes which permit the introduction of changing paradigms. 30%
3. Enables the delivery of integrated SIGINT/Multi-Discipline Intelligence and CEMA collective training expertise. Advises on changes to WFX and MCTC training to reflect emerging requirements. Advises on deliverables to support MITS and CEWTS. Advises on collective training for both common and theater specific requirements. Informs scenarios IAW TRADOC guidance. Leverages real-world MDSO scenarios which enables relevant guidance shaping the training program. 30%
Minimum Professional Qualifications/Skills
- Must possess an Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Must possess a minimum of 10 years rated operations experiences
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years Foundry experience or HHQ level staff to include program and funding actions. Possess minimum of 2 years of MAJCOM/Air Staff level experience to include program and funding actions.
- 2+ years of experience in weapon system capabilities, developments, or initiatives
- 2+ years of experience as Foundry or functional area manager
- 3+ years of experience in operational planning at the Battalion-, Brigade-, and Division-levels with at least 1 of those years of experience in exercise, training, developing, and executing theater-level objectives and scenarios
- 1+ years of experience with Joint Staff or Sub-Unified Command at the field grade level
- Experience with planning and executing Combined and Joint Force exercises, including in transformation objectives
- Experience with Joint Exercise Consulting services
- BA or BS degree
- Additional Qualifications:
- Experience in providing detailed input to the Chief for the development of annual theater-level exercise schedules and supporting POM budget
- Knowledge of the Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) to support the deliverables of this contract and produce exercise planning deliverables
- Knowledge of the Five Stages of the Joint Event Life Cycle
External referral eligibleExternal Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCITravel:Yes, 50% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:IntelligencePay Range: