Professional Test Scorer (2011221)
Professional Test Scorer - ( 2011221 )
Scorer Job Description
Education, Skills and Knowledge
- Conferred a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited College or University.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- U.S. residency.
- Teaching experience is preferred.
- Basic computer skills (keyboard, mouse).
- Ability to maintain a confidential work environment required.
- Ability to score student responses from home with the necessary computer, Internet provider, and telephone connection. For security reasons, readers may not work from institutional computer labs.
- Evaluates student responses to open-ended questions in a reliable manner and scores according to customer supplied scoring guide
- Successfully internalizes training and customer scoring guide
- May be required to pass qualifying test before scoring
- Must be able to put aside personal biases and apply scoring guide according to customer requirements
- Must be committed to working the duration of the project
- Meets rate and reliability requirements established for project
More information, including a full description of the scorer qualifications, can be found at https://www.pearsonassessments.com/seasonal jobs or link to apply: https://survey.vovici.com/se.ashx?s=058F3B[Register to View]
Primary Location : US-AZ-Mesa
Work Locations :
US-AZ-Mesa-555 W. Iron555 West Iron AvenueSuite 101
Job : Project/Temporary Workforce
Organization : Assessments School
Employee Status : Casual/Seasonal
Job Type : Standard
Job Level : Entry Level
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 28, 2020
Job Unposting : Ongoing
Schedule: : Full-time Temporary
Req ID: 2011221