Compliance Training Specialist (Remote) (R448174)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
What you will do:
The compliance training specialist supports the development and implementation of Stryker’s Compliance education plans and programs necessary to maintain an effective Compliance program. In this role, the training specialist is responsible for the design, development and logistical support of several global compliance training initiatives (classroom, virtual and e-learning). This employee applies a broad knowledge/skills and understanding of employee training and adult learning theory. The role serves as a functional, global resource.
- You will support the on-going evolution of the Global Compliance training program. To include, but not be limited to: the identification and remediation of potential gaps in the training content, audience identification, and update of materials to ensure accuracy and effectiveness.
- You will support the planning, development, and administration of global training programs.
- You will support the compliance program acting as an advisor in the needs assessment, course design, implementation, and evaluation processes for global training. Will conduct research and make recommendations with regard to both, internal and external resources.
- You will coordinate the content development and design of assigned projects. Ensures training achieves objectives, is designed in a high-quality manner to ensure accuracy.
- You’ll design, develop and/or edit facilitator guides, workbooks, activities, and e-learning/web-based interactive modules.
- You’ll utilize various software platforms and instructional design tools to create effective training and communications.
- You will support ongoing analysis and tracking of training effectiveness.
- You’ll provide support for any training-related reporting and data requests; including for internal and external audits.
- You’ll provide support for the ongoing analysis and tracking of training requests. Identifies process improvements and works with other departmental resources to update necessary process, procedures, and documentation.
- You’ll seek to consistently meet customer needs without compromising Stryker Corporate Policies, procedures, industry guidance and country, state/provincial or local laws.
- You’ll ensure alignment with training and education resources in the department.
- You will interact with external vendors to include, but not be limited to learning management systems and translation vendors.
- You’ll works with discretion and maintains confidentiality.
- You will effectively prioritize and coordinate multiple projects / responsibilities.
- You will demonstrates developing ability to anticipate impact, problem solve and take initiative beyond direct responsibilities.
What you need:
- Diploma required, undergraduate degree preferred
- 4+ years’ applicable experience (non-degreed) or 2+ years (degreed) required
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates high attention to detail
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Must be PC-literate with high level knowledge of MS Office applications
- Educational or practical experience in needs assessment, curriculum development, course design, and training evaluation preferred
- Expertise in learning systems administration, virtual training facilitation, and training design software (e.g. Articulate) strongly preferred
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills preferred
- Visual design skills (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator) preferred
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts preferred
- Ability to influence or affect all activities within area of responsibility
- Able to work effectively in multiple complex electronic systems
- Able to work effectively as an individual or part of a larger team
- Demonstrates sound independent judgement and self-direction
- Demonstrates professional demeanor and is perceived as highly competent
- Possesses basic understanding of business functions and activities
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.