Training Lab Specialist (R453605)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive, and results-oriented professionals who create a track record of success.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do
Responsible for supporting the hands-on training and development activities of the Medical Education Team. Specific focus on supporting the Homer Stryker Center and Mako Education Center and programs. Support HSC equipment, supplies, facility needs. Assist the Training Laboratory Manager to organize and execute the programs at the Homer Stryker Center. Provide preparation and on-site support at field-based Joint Replacement Medical Education programs.
- Support customers’ needs through best-in-class educational programs and resources
- Assist onsite at national, regional and local Medical Education programs.
- Assist with lab management of Stryker Joint Replacement Medical Education events through ordering of equipment, lab materials, travel management, course collateral, onsite execution.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of surgical techniques and the equipment and materials required to execute, arrangements for provision of same
- Work with leadership and program managers to design and deliver surgical simulations to achieve stated educational objectives of programs
- Manage the on-site execution of the hands-on simulations, including the site interactions, staff, and contractors
- Collaborate and participate with the JR Medical Education Team to continuously improve and develop new programs supporting the business objectives
- Develop and foster relationships with customers through professional and timely communication (verbal and written)
- Assist in the development of new processes and procedures to maximize the ability to meet customer needs
- Collaborate with the teams throughout the corporation utilizing the lab to ensure the best educational experience, accomplishing the goals of the Homer Stryker Center Mission
- Responsible for meeting individual travel budget needs
- Comply with corporate policies at all times
- Timely and accurate expense reporting
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline required
- 2+ years of related work experience required
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a cadaver lab environment preferred
- Willingness to travel, including weekends
- Ability to handle vendor and training site negotiations.
- Professional interactions with sales, marketing, R&D partners.
- Experience working with HCP consultants and customers
- Ability to work effectively with customers and cross-functional teams in fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated relationship skills.
- Effective analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Learn more about Stryker:
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.