Training Specialist ( R-00062246 )
The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a dynamic Training Specialist to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) team.
The position will be supporting the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Eastern Service Area (ESA) Resource Management Group, with the goal of providing outstanding customer service to the FAA.
The chosen candidate will provide general tasks required to support daily operations of the Training team within AJV-E62 – Technical Operations Support Team. Specific requirements are:
- Provide input for briefings and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Provide data and documentation to enable determination of training requirements.
- Participate in meetings (teleconferences/video/in-person) to obtain and provide necessary information to support training program administration and objectives.
- Process requests for training, track training enrollments, cancellations and completions for: Environmental and Occupational Safety and Health (EOSH), Frontline Managers Operational Workshop (FLMOW), New Hire (0802 series), Out of Agency Technical (OAT), and other training events as required. Enter new courses and classes within the Service Area domain, and validate entries for accuracy.
- Notify appropriate parties of changes to scheduled training or class schedules.
- Provide data entry, organization and maintenance of data products (Excel, KSN) in support of training programs.
- Coordinate and communicate with facility personnel within the Service Area, FAA Academy, Washington Headquarters and Federal Leadership & Learning Institute (FLLI) when necessary to support team objectives.
- Maintain historical data and determine correlation between past and present programs and requirements within the team supported. Provide reports to points of contact for review.
- Participate in and provide support for Training team special projects.
- Provide support in meeting national program goals.
- Provide backup to Training team members during their absence.
- Support development and delivery of Regional or Service Area sponsored courses.
- Provide logistical support by scheduling and setting up conference rooms or classrooms for training at the Southeast Regional Office if in person; or alternatively by remote training setup
- Enroll participants in scheduled offerings held in the Service Area, and issue ‘Welcome Letters’, which include travel accounting codes and logistical information.
- Notify appropriate parties of changes to class schedules and monitor availability of quotas.
- Enter course completions into participants’ electronic Learning Management System (eLMS)
- Initiate documentation of behalf of the team supported.
- Assist in preparation of briefing materials within the team supported.
- Track completion of training or administrative requirements as assigned.
- Provide reports on status of training, and correlation between training scheduled and completed.
- Typically requires a BA degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
- Ability to use MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, database management applications, Sharepoint).
- Provide organized training documentation and tracking.
- Must be able to pass a Public Trust Security Investigation prior to starting.