Training Specialist (31211)
Amentum has current openings available for a Training Specialist that will provide support to the Army's PM Position, Navigation and Timing Program. Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Designs and delivers technical and organizational development training (both classroom training and e-learning), along with assisting functional areas with developing competency-based training.
- This includes training in the areas of general and advanced knowledge of current regulations, functional job knowledge and skill development, compliance, management development, and software competency.
- Assesses needs, develops curriculum and tools to measure effectiveness.
- BS degree in engineering or science. Years of experience may be substituted for degree.
- Minimum 6 years of directly related experience. Graduate of a military training certification course or 1+ years’ experience with military training programs, preferred. Managed technical efforts of 3 or more months duration, managed technical teams of 3 or more technical personnel. Good communications skills, experience in preparing technical reports or papers.
- Currently possess a Secret level security clearance.
- Experience with Army Global Positioning Systems (GPS) is desired.
- Experience with the integration of Global Positioning Systems into other C5ISR Systems is desired.