OSINT Training Specialist (35525)
Amentum is seeking an OSINT Training Specialist at Fort Bragg, NC to provide course development, planning, and instruction on Department of Defense (DoD) CYBER-related matters.
You're a self-starter, who thrives in a fast-paced work environment where you are encouraged to think outside the box. Being action-oriented and open-minded, you are ready and willing to problem-solve, bringing to the table your experience with tactical intelligence and cyber activities leveraging various commercial and/or government tools. You will serve as Cyber Training Specialist and Instructor to provide specialized training to Special Operations Forces (SOF) at CONUS and OCONUS. You'll work under guidelines established by a supervisor supporting curriculum development and instruction; will articulate information that is relevant to the course; speak to large and small audiences from military and non-military organizations; utilize classroom media and devices, including PowerPoint, digital projectors, etc.; conduct research to develop and revise training courses; and prepare appropriate training materials.
- Trains personnel through formal classroom courses, workshops and seminars.
- Develops computer based training materials and courses.
- Prepares and modifies training materials.
- Performs routine assignments associated with the implementation of standard techniques, procedures, and/or criteria as they apply to the technical or administrative discipline relating to the task.
- Using prescribed methods and information supplied, prepares draft inputs to program documentation as it relates to any of the support functions.
- Tracks preparation and delivery status of data deliverables.
- Attends meetings, design reviews, working groups, and briefings
Here at Amentum, we believe in fostering a sense of belonging. We welcome diversity, encourage growth and development, promote safety first, and believe curiosity is the spark for innovation. We take care of our employees who in turn take care of our customers, driving the success of our business.
The normal duty hours are Monday through Friday 0800 to 1700 hour except Federal Holidays, unless otherwise specified due to mission requirements. During training, the workday could last up to 10 hours per day (frequently more than 40 hours a week) to include some weekends and federal holidays. However, this may vary depending on the Government or course requirements. You'll support Amentum’s efforts at the Government site to provide specialized training support of military personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- At least 10 years of experience with multi-discipline intelligence analysis or cyber operations
- In-depth working knowledge of the Army intelligence enterprise and detailed knowledge of the appropriate agencies conducting the aforementioned activities in support of national security objectives
- Subject Matter Expert in “Computer Programming” and “Open Source Operating Systems”
- Experience in legal/policy related to cyber analysis, research, investigation, and engagement
- Experience performing Social Media monitoring and conducting human analysis and machine analysis with various commercial and/or government tools
- Proficiency in the Python3 programming language and the Linux operating system
- Curriculum development and Instructor experience
- Familiar with classroom media and devices, including PowerPoint, digital projectors, etc.
- Possess the ability to articulate information that is relevant to the course
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills and capable of speaking to large and small audiences from all military, non-military organizations, and chains of command
- Information Security Certifications in one of the following: CISSP, CISM, NSA-IAM/IEM, CCISO, CAP, GSLC, GISF, and/or Security+CE
- Due to the nature of the work, must be a U.S. citizen
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must have an active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Social, Psychological, or Influence Sciences (Communications, Marketing, and/or Advertising); Computer Science; Network Analysis; International Studies, Conflict Studies, Communications, Government, Homeland Security, Criminal Justice
- 5+ years of experience supporting SOF tactical cyber activities
- Graduate of the Special Forces Qualification Course, (18E, 18C, 18D, 18B)
- Graduate of the Advance Tactical Technical Cyber courses, Brighton/Touchstone
- Served on an Operational Detachment Alpha (ODA) for a minimum of 36 months
- 2+ years of experience in the following areas: Social Media monitoring, digital marketing, sentiment analysis, or background in data analytics with the last experience occurring within the 180 days prior to date of commencing performance under this contract
- 3+ years of experience within the last 5 years with peer-to-peer mobile communication applications and platforms
- 3+ years of experience within the last 5 years with Social Media monitoring, influence, marketing, and conducting human analysis and machine analysis with various commercial and/or government social media platforms
- 2+ years of experience within the last 5 years of Employing Search Engine Optimization Techniques