Sales Training Associate, Learning & Design (R449975)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented professionals who create a track record of success.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do
A crucial role on our Sales Training team, the Sales Training Associate-Design will be responsible for leading design, development, management and delivery of training curriculum and resource programs for international and domestic markets. You will partner with various departmental leaders to effectively design, develop, and implement classroom and virtual training programs (computer-based education, videos, mobile applications, etc.) to increase learning retention, impact and best practices of our sales organization. You will strategize with field based and home office teams for selective curriculum.
- Responsible for the development and creation of sales training curriculum and materials for online and instructor-led programs
- Manage online learning platform(s), to maintain and ensure a consistent and intuitive user experience, enhancing the way professionals learn and develop on the job
- Lead and executes the delivery of online, virtual training as well as sales and marketing resources via learning platform(s)-Inkling
- Determine design and delivery aspects of training programs as it relates to the learning and instructional process
- Initiate and partner with product marketing team to develop and implement follow-up learning and training resources
- Design interactive and engaging courses and resources for internal teams to help communicate, implement, and reinforce training initiatives
- Collaborate and partner with stakeholders to develop effective sales training programs based in evidence-based adult learning principles to drive successful learning outcomes
- Work with Sales Training Coordinator and sales training team to support and maintain curriculum structure and technological framework to ensure consistency
- Conduct independent research of updated training technology, techniques, and design to bring fresh ideas into the organization
- Manage and maintain relationship with outside learning, technology vendors, and other Stryker division training teams.
- Conduct classroom training and facilitation with specified curriculum
What you need
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with emphasis in Marketing, Design, education, or communication preferred
- Experience working with enablement and training platforms preferred
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, with a preference of experience in adult learning methodologies and developing and implementing learning strategies
- Proficient in multi-media programs like photoshop, video editing software, and design programs
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines
- Ability to be persuasive in the absence of organizational authority
- Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Learn more about Stryker:
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.