(USSF) Cryptologic Training and Force Management Support Specialist (Open) ( R-00054871 )
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a (USSF) Cryptologic Training and Force Management Support Specialist at Fort Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
To serve as an experienced intelligence specialist capable of managing training and force management for the SIGINT Space Mission portfolio within SFCO. The primary purpose of this position is to provide training analytics and expertise, innovative thought, and operations & requirements analysis in support of the rapid fielding and developing the cryptologic workforce to support USSF.
- Engages with NSA and USSF stakeholders to ensure USSF cryptologic enterprise elements are trained and prepared to support space, and counter-space requirements.
- Provides/enables integrated ISR training capabilities to and from space to collect, process, exploit, and disseminate accurate and timely information that provides the situational awareness necessary to combatant commanders and other customers to successfully plan and conduct space operations.
- The candidate will support SFCO to enable USSF cryptologic training operations and force management and have a full understanding of the tasking, collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination (TCPED) of SIGINT information as well as the cryptologic training requirements process.
- TS/SCI Cleared with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years combined Space/Counter-space/Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) experience (Additional related experience may substitute for a Bachelor’s Degree).
- Understanding of Tactical Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) challenges
- 5+ years’ experience in SIGINT collection and 5+ years’ experience in PED from various ISR sensors and platform
- Previous experience working in the national intelligence community, including cross-agency collaboration
- Understanding of Orbital Mechanics
- Experience supporting the ISR enterprise
- Experience supporting the National Reconnaissance Office and/or the following units: 50th Space Wing ,21st Space Wing ,18th Intelligence Squadron,460th Space Wing
- Communications Satellite experience
- Completion of Space 100
- Communications Satellite experience.
- Wing or higher Staff experience