Training Developer Skill Level 2 ( R-00083583 )
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a Training Developer L2 at either our customer or contractor site in Annapolis Junction, MD.
This contract is a large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment and sustainment of large, collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
- The Training Developer’s primary objective is to work with Instructor to update and develop curricula based upon existing and emerging next generation wireless technologies. The Training Developer shall be responsible for assisting in the development of very technical course materials including syllabi, lesson plans and outlines, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), assessment and evaluation criteria, role plays, and general training materials. The Training Developer shall also assist in course material quality assurance, evaluations and revisions, as necessary. The Training Developer shall work with Instructors to create and manage a course maintenance program to facilitate the iterative evaluation and update of all course materials. This position may require the individual to attend technical training courses and develop materials from the presented coursework.
- Develop and maintain a formal quality assurance review process for all existing and developed curricula. In coordination with Instructors, use provided course and trainer evaluations to evaluate training effectiveness
- Update and develop training materials required for training
- Respond to customer needs to develop new training opportunities
- Conduct training needs assessments
- Evaluate alternative training technologies (e.g. e-learning, learning management systems)
- Review training curricula (e.g content, learning objectives)
- Evaluate existing training materials, presentation methods and testing. Work with Instructors to develop plans for improved training methods and student learning
- Aid Lead Instructors with the development of a plan to certify trainers and track the status of trainer certifications. Aid Lead Instructors with the development of a plan to evaluate and recertify trainers
- Evaluate training (courses, methods, materials, content, etc.). Recommend improvements to methods, materials and testing.
- Active TS SCI w/Poly
- BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Five (5) years of experience developing course materials, to include syllabi, assessments, practical exercises, role plays and standard documentation.
- Shall have at least three (3) years experience demonstrating the application of word processing software and formatting in accordance with applicable customer policies.
- Three (3) years experience in the use of Microsoft Office products (EXCEL, Word, Access and PowerPoint) and instructional tools including web-based, classroom and video teleconferencing.