Training Courseware Developer ( R-00084006 )
Leidos Defense Group is seeking a mid-level curriculum/training developer to support the creation, validation, delivery and training for the THAAD Institutional Conduct of Fire Trainer (ICOFT) Enhanced Operator/Maintainer (EOM) operations and maintenance tasks for the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) system.
A successful candidate will be primarily involved with the development of new content, and the merging together of inputs from multiple sources to create a single integrated set of documentation and training materials. Scope of specific responsibilities may include layout of the course of instruction as a starting point or using preexisting courses to augment and modify to match the current system configuration. Implementation of a modern simulation training system will be directly supported by the integration and consolidation of materials from multiple sources into a single coherent training capability.
- Design or conduct work-related training and development programs to improve individual skills or organizational performance
- Integrate the technical documentation (e.g. IETMs, System/Software Manuals, Operator Manuals, COTS manuals, Maintenance Manuals, engineering data, programmatic data, etc.) and provide a single source of integrated technical documentation.
- Analyze organizational training needs or evaluate training effectiveness
- Fully comprehend and be able to respond to changing course objectives
- Deliver and train coursework
- Respond to participant and staff needs during and outside of course delivery, such as resolving logistical or technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Experience or training in critical thinking
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft suite
- The ability to work in a team environment where you understand the entire course material in order to ensure continuity between modules
- The ability to understand, develop and meet lesson objectives
- Experience with direct customer interaction and the ability to shape the roadmap of training through partnership with them and the team
- Collaborate with technical developers/designers to produce media that supports instructional goals and objectives.
- Interim Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of instructional systems design
- Experience using JIRA
- Operate within an Agile framework
- Knowledge of missile defense systems
- Familiarity and experience with IETM development processes and Army Training Product development