Training Supervisor - ACE (112187495)
At Optum Global Advantage, we built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.sm
This person leads a team of Language Assessors and supports the language screening process for Optum Colombia businesses. The scope includes handling day to day CAT center operations, capacity/ resource planning, and data analytics.
- Ability to handle day to day CAT center operations, capacity/ resource planning
- Data analytics and reports
- Ability to develop and thoroughly test training material
- Ability to suggest improvements to existing training programs
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or graphic form
- Knowledge of adult learning, instructional design and curriculum development techniques.
- Skill in writing reports and correspondence
- Strong systems skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience facilitating classroom and web-based trainings.
- High school degree, professional or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 4 years of experience
- 2 years of training related experience (Communications Training)
- Experience in communication skills training preferred
- MS Office Tools skills
- Revenue cycle management preferred
- BPO voice experience
- Presentation and facilitation
- Working with adult learning principles and theory
Diversity Creates a Healthier Atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is a positive experience and equal opportunity employer for all qualified candidates who will be considered for openings without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Training Supervisor, Training, BPO, Call center, Bogota, Colombia.