Sr. HRIS Analyst (Training Lead)
Sr. HRIS Analyst (Training Lead) (Job Number: 2305768 )
Come grow with us! Due to continued company and team growth, expansion of services, and an exciting digital transformation/implementation of Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM), Penske is seeking an experienced Senior HRIS Analyst who wants to expand their career and HCM knowledge.
The Senior HRIS Analyst (Testing Lead) plays an essential Subject Matter Expert role supporting HR systems, projects, and the associate experience. Working as part of a collaborative and agile HCM Experience team, the Senior Analyst will be responsible for partnering with HR and key stakeholders to oversee and execute testing activities for newly developed feature and quarterly updates. Sine additional duties may include gathering requirements, system configuring, and develop HCM user/resource guides and maintaining global process governance.
Senior Analysts have regular interaction with HR, Learning & Development, Staffing, Compensation, IT, Vendors, and Leadership across Penske organizations as we implement the HCM Solution and expand capabilities. Additionally, Penske provides excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Retirement, Tuition Reimbursement and paid Oracle University Training and optional Oracle HCM Cloud Certification.
- Create, review, and execute test scripts to verify systems are functioning as expected after, upgrades, patches, and bug fixes.
- Coordinate testing with HR System functional users when deploying new features and after quarterly updates.
- Training support including guided learning walkthroughs and user guides.
- Analyze system performance, and user adoption.
- Setup and configuration of HR modules with an emphasis on associate experience.
- Creation and distribution of reports and testing outcomes.
- SaaS trouble shooting and vendor service management.
- Identify and correct errors in a timely manner and escalate as appropriate.
- Participate in developing user stories and managing development backlog.
- Document current state and identify areas for process improvement.
- Other projects as assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. If no degree, equivalent work experience required.
- With Bachelor’s a minimum of 4 years of experience in a role supporting HR business systems, including customer support, reporting, and issue resolution.
- Experience with HRIS/HCM systems required, Oracle HCM Cloud Preferred.
- Expert of HR systems of record and their data structure required.
- Advanced level of experience editing of report queries and SaaS technical requirements and configurations.
- Advanced level of experience with Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point.
- Ability to creatively solve problems with data and system design/configuration.
- Experience with technical issue resolution process.
- Must be able to multi-task & have strong attention to detail.
- Must be customer service focused.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills required.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Transportation Solution
At Penske Transportation Solutions, we move the things that move the world forward. We continue to invest, grow, and provide the innovative transportation and supply chain solutions for our customers around the globe. As a leader in global transportation services, Penske operates more than 310,000 vehicles, and serves customers from more than 1,400 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske Transportation Solutions includes Penske Truck Leasing and Penske Logistics, and is headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania. Our businesses generate approximately $9 billion USD in annual revenue and employs approximately 43,000 associates worldwide.
Work Locations :100 Gundy Drive 100 Gundy Drive
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Human Resources
Req ID: 2305768