Lead Software QA Engineer (naviHealth) Telecommute (109157620)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
This role combines a focus in software quality and testing as well as review and analysis of business requirements by ensuring adherence to quality standards and practices defined by our company, the Health Care Industry and Compliance. You will be heavily involved in developing and executing a multifaceted testing approach including functional/system testing via Selenium, Protractor, integration testing, service level testing via Rest Assure, end to end testing, exploratory testing and regression.
We emphasize collaboration across multiple feature and support teams to deliver quality integrated products.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Define Test Automation Strategy for complex systems based on system architecture
- Analyze requirements, perform ambiguity analysis to ensure that requirements meet design specifications and standards
- Enhance automation framework, create, maintain, and execute automated test scripts. Optimize performance of test execution through innovation
- Responsible for end-to-end product quality
- Promote and develop the culture of collaboration, accountability & quality
- Provides technical support to team. Helps team in resolving technical issues
- Analyzing and monitor performance bottlenecks and key metrics to optimize software and system performance
- Document processes and procedures in managing the product and making sure best practices are always followed
- Communicate with internal and external business partners. Should be able to handle Onshore/Offshore model
- Present and evaluate design solutions objectively and facilitate conflict resolution
- Mentor peers and junior team members, and participate in and promotes a knowledge-sharing environment
- Support UAT initiatives by providing data set up, access, and troubleshooting issues
- Participate and contributes in Sprint Ceremonies
- Provide timely updates on tasks to reporting supervisor
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 8+ years of progressive QA Automation/testing experience in Information Technology or software development focus on problems / projects of diverse complexity and scope
- 4+ years applied experience in all phases of SDLC and STLC
- Applied experience with testing tools
- Applied experience in Design and Developing the test automation framework
- Applied experience in performance test script creation, execution and troubleshooting
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Experience using Jenkins, Selenium, RestAssured, Maven or git
- Experience using tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter, and/or LoadUI
- Working experience in CI/CD pipeline (test, build, deployment and monitoring automation)
- Knowledge and experience in SQL and scripting language
- Understanding of QA/testing principals and policies with experience as a project leader for quality
- Solid Agile background and Hands-on with Jira or other Agile tools
- Good in design thinking and approach to solve business problem by applying suitable technologies (cost efficient, high performance, resilient and scalable)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn the process quickly and implement the same within short time
- Ability to influence others within and outside of job function, and communicate with external stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to 10%, as needed
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $97,300 to $176,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/AffirmativSe Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected bylower 48 law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.