ReSurge Program: Strategic Programs Engineer
Eaton’s Electrical Engineering Services and Systems (EESS) business is currently seeking a ReSurge Program: Strategic Programs Engineer. Are you looking to change industries or functions from your previous experience? Eaton’s ReSurge Program is designed to support people just like you with both your professional and personal goals. Please note the Eaton ReSurge cohort will begin their 12-month assignment in April of 2024.
Eaton provides a competitive total rewards package commensurate with applicable skills, knowledge, and experience and consistent with internal and external market practices. The annual salary for this role is $90,000 a year.
Eaton’s 12-month paid returnship will give participants a multitude of opportunities to make an impact across a global organization. Participants will work to solve real-world challenges while refreshing the skills necessary to be a leader in our organization. You will gain enriching and diverse experiences and work side-by-side with experienced leaders and mentors to power your career. Successful participants may be eligible for full-time employment opportunities upon completion of the program.
All ReSurge participants will join a cohort with a unique learning and development experience. Each participant’s assignment experience will be customized to help them reach their highest potential; no two participants will have the same experience or set of responsibilities.
What you’ll do:
Strategic Programs Engineer description:
The Strategic Programs Engineer Returnship will provide the Mission Critical and Strategic Programs teams with consistent and intimate support in managing their projects. This position is responsible for project cost tracking, ongoing cost estimate validation, project schedule development/maintenance, creation of purchase requisitions, material and equipment tracking, subcontractor/vendor requests for pricing, submittal generation/oversight, document control, and warranty support. There is also potential to include a design aspect.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution; Engineering degree preferred.
• Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future.
• No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of location will be considered. Active-Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
• 1+ year of a voluntary career break from your profession
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Prior experience in project management, engineering, sales, or support experience in electrical assemblies, or electrical distribution and power protection technology
• Engineering design experience
• Up to 10% travel may be required
• Strong analytical, computer, writing and presentation skills.
• Successfully complete and maintain compliance with the company’s safety program.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-[Register to View] to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here (https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/eaton/company/careers/US%20Benefits%20updated%2010.24.22.pdf) for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.