Engineer II - Test Conduct (21550)
Must currently work on existing AUTEC contract in order to be eligible for this position.
Looking for a fresh opportunity to jumpstart your career? Want the uniqueness of a new company but not the training wheels of a start-up? How about one of the newest companies on the street made up of legacy companies with over 100 years of operating experience? Amentum is a trusted partner to U.S. federal government agencies, allied governments and corporations worldwide supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment.
The Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) Mission support program provides operations, facilities, and maintenance support for the Navy with locations in Florida and the Bahamas. Come join the team that’s supporting America’s Navy!
Amentum is seeking an Engineer II - Test Conduct in West Palm Beach, FL to work as part of a close knit team, as well as independently, to accomplish a range of functions as you support AUTEC. As a member of the team you will:
- Conduct Range test operations.
- Operate Real Time Graphics System, In-Water Tracking System, In-Air Large Area Tracking Range, RF Test Systems, Acoustic Testing and Environmental Measurement Systems, Communications Circuits, and the Navy Communications Message Center.
- Must currently work on existing AUTEC contract in order to be eligible for this position.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S government security clearance.
- Bachelors in Engineering discipline required.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience.
- Current Secret security clearance preferred.