Senior Engineer - Navy Engineering Management (30106)
Amentum is seeking a Senior Engineer in Dahlgren, VA to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) Electromagnetic and Sensor Systems Department (B), Electronic Warfare and Spectrum Operations (EWSO) Division (B30). B30 conducts research, development, test and evaluation in emerging electromagnetic fields to enhance the U.S Navy's ability to assess and maneuver in the Electromagnetic Spectrum (EMS), for purposes such as communication, navigation, advanced threat characterization and identification, cognitive decision support and collaborative weapon sensor engagements to enhance the warfighters ability to asses and engage emerging threats.
The Senior Engineer will serve as the engineering assistant to the NSWCDD Nulka Program Manager to facilitate various engineering tasks.
- Guide and review deliverables to ensure proper NSWCDD policies are maintained.
- Assist in, and coordinate the development of technical and programmatic status presentations to Program Office, Chief Engineer, and Department / Division / and Branch lead personnel.
- Develop and maintain program metrics and think critically and act proactively to support coordination of project engineering evolutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess a current Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor or higher degree from an accredited university in electrical engineering, engineering, systems engineering, mathematics or physical science.
- Ten (10) years of experience in engineering and systems engineering applied to Navy/Joint warfighting systems.
- Five (5) years of professional experience in research, development, test and evaluation.
- Demonstrated execution as Government Program Manager or Technical Lead with knowledge of NSWCDD policies and procedures.