Head of MarTech Engineering Innovation and Operations ( 591869-1B )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
We are looking for a technology leader, Head of MarTech, Innovation and Operations for Visible, who will be responsible, as well as delivering MarTech solutions for our Visible customers. This role will be responsible for Infrastructure & Operations, SRE, QA, ensuring highest quality and availability of the systems, as well as setting up and providing oversight of MarTech platforms and bringing innovative solutions to supercharge Visible’s growth. You will need to build these solutions in partnership with various stakeholders across technology, digital, marketing organization, and vendors.
- This person will lead a global team of diverse talent and will need to work with other managers within the organization and deliver the programs.
- Responsible for leading implementation, optimization, and running of all the MarTech platforms across Digital advertising, Campaign management, SEO/SEM, Content management, Decisioning/Orchestration, Site optimization, Analytics, and Customer communications.
- Responsible for the creation and management of the SRE Operations for Enterprise Application.
- Responsible for the Infrastructure Build out and maintenance of the Infrastructure Operations for Enterprise Application.
- Responsible for the build out of all the DevOps CI/CD Pipelines and execute the DevOps strategy for the Application.
- Maintain the stability and availability of all Lower Environments to deliver Business Roadmap initiatives.
- Maintain the application and infrastructure availability that meet the business defined target.
- Responsible for implementing the Security Practices for Enterprise Application, that includes IVM / AVM / PCI / SOX / PII compliances.
- Responsible for the Security Threat Management team to protect data and privacy of the customers.
- Responsible for the Change Board and Release Management for the application.
- Run global support organization that provides 24x7x365 coverage for the business.
- Provide project management and run the platform upgrades for the application.
- Drives technical solutions and designs while collaborating closely with the systems of engagement, customer experience platforms and decisioning systems.
- Ensures that the systems are robust, scalable, reusable, cloud native, and 24/7 availability and can support major launches flawlessly.
- Performs evaluations of 3rd party software in partnership with the enterprise architecture team to ensure new MarTech capabilities can be unlocked without compromising on scale, cost or security.
- Provides leadership and accountability for the above and ensures that complex designs come to closure, minimizing impacts to internal Visible systems and increasing subscriber growth, delivering a great customer experience, and profitability.
- Ensures that programs/projects are delivered on time. Deliver results within budget, time, quality and strategic and tactical key performance goals.
- Builds a highly motivated and talented team, coaching and mentoring them to deliver high quality products and services.
- Partners effectively with Visible teams in India and other global suppliers to ensure a cost-effective working model across the teams.
Where you’ll be working:
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience leading large technical teams, with management experience.
- Experience in a related discipline including supervisory experience.
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Experience delivering high-scale and performing digital applications.
- Experience managing Infrastructure and 24x7 Operations for a telecom stack.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Experience managing global resources and complex delivery teams.
- Knowledge of MarTech platforms and tools.
- Managing project budgets and adjusting project plans to meet deadlines.
- Adjusting projects to adapt to changing requirements and involving IT resources from other areas.
- Vendor management and ensuring on-time quality delivery from suppliers.
- Executive communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Skill in crisis management andrisk mitigation.
- Experience running multiple enterprise applications at scale.
- Delegation and management of priorities across multiple teams & managing limited capacity.
- Ability to analyze system performance along with dev team, system, server, and network administrators.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives,we’ve got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the compensation range for this position is between $151,000 and $281,000 based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part-time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).