Sr Mgr Information Security Engineering-SIEM, TVM, SOC - Gurgaon, HR (109739727)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Senior Manager Information Security Engineer, you will be a key member, leading a team responsible for overall Security Engineering & Governance for designated customer environment. This role will be the focal point for effective engagement between customer business areas, onshore & offshore Cyber Security Teammates. This role will be a trusted adviser to senior stakeholders and is expected to provide broad knowledge of security strategy, policies, processes, architecture, engineering, and road map to enable business & customers to meet its security requirements. The role holder would be required to lead & implement key security engineering projects.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Director level officer in India and work closely with the with the customer, the business, and teammates in India and globally.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Bachelor’s Degree from Premium Technology university
- Strong experience in leading large security engineering projects such as Identity Governance, Security Operations, Threat & Vulnerability Management, Cloud Security etc.
- Experience on turn-key projects starting right from inception to sustenance (running day to day operations)
- Experience of leading teams of security engineers with diverse security engineering experience.
- Experience of leading Manual Access Operations with the high degree of focus on automation and integration
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in a role balanced between business stakeholders and a central service organization
- Navigating a multifaceted, matrix organization
- Ability to lead, implement and govern projects focusing identity management including Sailpoint, CyberArk and other industry leading tools and technologies (IDM/IAM)
- Solid understanding of Cloud Security including but not limited to O365 and Azure security
- Exposure to cyber defense assurance practices including DAST, SAST, EH/PT and DevSecOps.
- Exposure to Implementation of tools and process for implementing Security Operations Center (SOC). Exposure to Splunk, Q-Radar would be preferred.
- Experience of Security Analytics to transform SOC from a information collection/processing unit to an engineering function providing actional intelligence.
- Use of open-source information to help improve internal and customer security. (OSINT)
- Understanding of security technology
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets
- Analytical: Inquisitive nature and intuition regarding what questions to ask, when, and their relative significance
- Technical: Broad understanding of security technology
- Business: High level understanding of utility/energy sector business model, service offerings, and business operating environment as it pertains to the firm's threat landscape. Ability to frame threats and exposures in a business context recognized by non-technical staff and executives
- Domain landscape: Knowledge of technical security operating principles
- Communication: Ability to leverage business communication skills to inform, persuade, and teach stakeholders across a global network of member firms' staff and leadership to enable effective information security activities and processes in line with the cyber readiness program
- Should have experience bringing in efficiencies through automation and process improvements
- Hands-on in Security Engineering experience
- Expertise in any one of the area, IGA, Security Operations, Application Security, Privileged Access Management etc
- In-depth understanding of competitor, financials, and industry dynamics
- Ability to work collaboratively in a global team with a positive team spirit
- Exposure to working with external clients and global delivery models, including awareness, compliance and reporting of Service Levels and Delivery Status
Points to note:
- Time investment in functional project work: 50-60%
- Team leadership / administrative - 40-50%
- Flexible to work in and overlap significantly with US West Coast time zone. (Preferably 3pm to 1am India time)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)