Senior Data Engineering Analyst (111013947)
- 5+ years of experience working with ETL & Data warehousing services
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion to work with lot of data in a challenging environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any engineering
- Technical aptitude for learning new technologies
- Knowledge on Relational Databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MYSQL
- Knowledge on ETL tools MSBI (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS)
- Knowledge on SQL and procedural scripting
- Contribute to technical documentation of specifications and processes.
- Participate in the ongoing invention, testing and use of tools used by the team to improve processes and bring scale.
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft word
- Ability to query large data sets using SQL and query optimization skills.
- Working knowledge of health information systems
- Clinical or medical data analysis highly preferred
- Understanding of clinical processes and vocabulary
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.