Software Engineering Intern ( R-00089050 )
Leidos is seeking a Software Engineer Intern for an Intel group. This is a Software Intern position on the Sustainment Analysis Services (SAS) contract. SAS provides sustainment support for selected NGA legacy exploitation software applications. Application transitions and sustainment are performed within a SAFe AGILE methodology. Software developers on the SAS scrum teams need to be versatile and flexible with the tasks they work. As the contract takes over sustainment for many systems, the roles and responsibilities will be quickly changing.
The candidate will be subject to a government security clearance and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. No clearance required to start - selected candidate will be nominated for required clearance upon hire.
- Software development and engineering skills in multiple SW languages.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Build, Test software upgrades and modifications.
- Realize system milestones and plan to deliver a quality product on time.
- Resolves Pri2 and Pri3 system DRs, server/desktop updates, and provide IAVA support.
- Implement COTS, and other third party, product updates.
- Bachelor's Degree obtained within 12-24 months of hire
- Software engineering and development skills in multiple SW languages used on the program. Languages used on various systems; JAVA, C++, VB.net, C++.net
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, with the use of debuggers
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows OS (scripting, command line)
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED PER CONTRACT
- Prior internship experience in the following areas preferred:
- Database experience, like Oracle or MongoDB
- Java web developer with both server and client-side experience
- Experience working in Cloud architecture and/or application transitions to the CloudPay Range:Pay Range $38,400.00 - $52,000.00 - $65,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.