DCM Engineering Internship
DCM Engineering Internship (Job Number: 2303763 )
These opportunities will be full-time, generally Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm for approximately 12 weeks (May – August). Eligible candidates must be full time College students in an accredited program. Successful candidates will enjoy working with knowledgeable professionals in a great work environment!
Internship Opportunities may be open in the following fields:
- Logistics: Engineering
- Logistics: Supply Chain
- Student must be pursuing Bachelor’s degree in an accredited Supply Chain/Engineering program
- GPA of 3.0 or higher is required
- Student should be entering Junior or Senior year
- Completion of some core curriculum classes is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Solid understanding of time management and ability to multitask
- Ability to interface professionally with all levels in the organization
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug
screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain
information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Work Locations :4532 United Dr 4532 United Dr
Shippensburg, PA 17257
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Shippensburg
Job : Engineering
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PL.Intern
Req ID: 2303763